To prepare the Matcha it is best to follow these steps:
- Boil (preferably bottled water) water but allow to cool to about 70C before use (that is, let it cool for about 10 minutes).
- Put about a 1/3 teaspoon (about 1 gram) of Matcha in a preheated bowl or mug (this can also be done with a Matcha spoon).
- Add the water (about 100 ml)
- Whip the tea to a foamy green liquid (this can be done with a bamboo brush or a fork).
- Tip, adding a tablespoon of Matcha to your homemade cake batter gives it a nice fresh green colour and a succulent extra flavour. Try it!
There are no reviews yet.